Attorney Michelle Menken is available to other attorneys at the trial and appellate level in both private and appointed cases. Services she offers for other attorneys include the following:
- Litigating complex legal motions at the trial level, thereby helping to ensure that the record is preserved as best as possible for appeal;
- Serving as second seat or co-counsel in serious felony trials to ensure issues are properly preserved;
- Litigating interlocutory appeals.
Research and Composition
- Drafting complex portions of appellate briefs;
- Examining novel theories of defense;
- Formatting appellate briefs to comply with the rules for electronic pleadings;
- Designing electronic pleadings to be dynamic, easy to follow, and user friendly.
Consultation and Training
- Consulting on issue spotting and preservation at trial;
- Consulting on e-briefing and persuasive formatting techniques;
- Facilitating group workshops on best practices for electronically filed pleadings;
- Providing 1:1 training for lawyers and / or their staff on best practices for electronically filed pleadings;